When we set out to design the next generation of growth regulators at Agro Nanotechnology Corp. we had two objectives. The first was to create an environmentally friendly product that would positively affect the growth and health of a broad range of plants. The second was to ensure that the product could be easily and readily applied. When you use the product we hope you will agree that we have achieved both objectives.
On this page you will find a general guide on how to apply Nano-Gro™ to your plants.
1. Allow 1 pellet of Nano-Gro™ to dissolve passively in 1 liter (2 pints) of water.
2. Once the pellet has dissolved entirely, shake the solution in a vertical motion to mix the solution thoroughly.
3. Now you have what we will refer to as the Working Solution, or WS for short. The WS is good for 24 hours.
* Keep Nano-Gro™ and WS out of direct sunlight at all times.
With a seed dressing machine (Picture 1) or comparable equipment:
1* Dissolve 24 pellets of Nano-Gro™ in 10 liters (10.5 quarts) of water per ton of seeds
Rapes: 12 pellets per 10 liters (10.5 quarts)
Sunflowers: 10 pellets 10 liters (10.5 quarts)
1* Soak seeds in the WS for 10 - 15 seconds and plant as usual.
·If seeds are small and clump together when wet, dry the seeds under shade for 12 - 24 hours. As the seeds dry out they will begin to separate and are ready to plant.
2* When the seedlings reach a stage of 2-3 real leaves apply 30 - 50 ml (1.0 – 1.7 fluid ounces) of WS per seedling directly over the base of the plant.
· Squash only requires a WS of 2 pellet per 1 liter (2 pints) of water.
1* Soak seeds or bulbs in WS for 25 seconds, but no longer than 1-minute and plant as usual.
2*If planting flower clippings allow clippings to soak for a minimum of 20 minutes or up to 30 minutes.
There are two methods to apply Nano-Gro™ to fruit trees:
Injections under bark
1* Drill a hole 2.5 mm (0.10" inch) in diameter 91 cm (3 feet) above ground and 19 mm (¾" inch) deep in the tree
2* Within the aperture, inject 20 ml (0.68 fluid ounces) of Nano-Gro™.
3* Cover the aperture with a moist clump of soil
1* Dig a hole approximately 91 cm (3 feet) deep 30.5 cm (1 foot) away from tree
2* Pour 200 ml (6.8 fluid oz) of the WS solution into the hole
3* Cover hole.
This list is not intended to cover all possible applications of Nano-Gro™. We suggest you review our online User Guide or to visit our Contact page to speak to a customer service representative about your specific planting needs.
* There are a number plants not covered here or the User Guide for which Nano-Gro™ can be effectively used. Additionally, there are several crop management programs that may require applications different from those listed here. This page serves to provide examples of how Nano-Gro™ may be used. For more guidance on how to use the product for your crops please visit our Contact page to speak to a customer service representative or contact your local distributor.